Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year, New Me... kinda.

Happy New Year everyone! WELCOME TO THE WOOOORLD OF TOMORROW...today.


So has everyone written their new years resolutions that they're aren't going to keep and then feel like failures when you don't keep them?
You know why they're so easy to fail, because you set your sights too high! Lower your expectations!


Instead of "I want to loose 'x' amount of weight" or "stop eating chocolate/junk food" be realistic and try "I will up my fruit/veg intake" that's easy enough, once you've completed that set a new goal. Make your resolution something you can achieve! Don't set yourself up for a fail, get to the end of 2015 and says *bleep* you 2015!
 It's not the years fault, it's yours. The years do exactly what they are suppose to do, go from day to day, month to month, then add another number and do it all again. Its been doing it pretty successfully for thousands of years untill you lot came along and started blaming it for you cock ups! Stop it. Your life, blame yourself not others. (also I'm not on about major things I'm in about the resolutions... I know some things are out of your control but it still isn't the years fault...)


My resolutions.


So I'm going to write my own realistic resolutions, based on my home, my husband and my Jackjack!


  • I would like to donate any unwanted clothing/ shoes and accessories to charity (any easy one to do, I'm brutal!)
  • I am going to go for more walks with Scott and Jack, showing Jack this wonderful island we live on.
  • I will sort out the kitchen cupboards (again an easy one but feels awesome once its done!)
  • I will carry on slowly loosing weight but not stopping myself from eating chocolate as that would be dangerous.
  • Get another book shelf (and a small one for Jack)
There, some manageable resolutions that won't be failed! Throughout the year we set ourselves more and more goals so don't worry about making some easy ones to begin with. They seem silly to some, but I'm happy. To be honest its more of a to do list then a resolution but its mine!


I hope you all start your years as you mean to go on. Happy.


Take it easy!


Ellie.


No comments:

Post a Comment