Wednesday 4 March 2015

OH MY WORD!!!

As the title suggests! I have been so busy I have not had 5 minutes to myself. Usually if I don't have time during the day then I will do it once Jacks asleep but as soon as I put him to bed, I've been asleep as well!

The reason?

Scotts back at work, where before he would play with Jack and I would get a few minutes to do my blog or whatever I wanted to do, now he leaves at 9 in the morning and doesn't get back until 6 at night. So my days of consisted of playing, cleaning, cooking and all the fun stuff and by the time Scott gets in the place still looks a pig sty and I'm too tired to function!

That is why I haven't ...hang on I need to change Jacks nappy.

Ok I'm back!

That is why I haven't been able to do my blog, but today I decided I would make a concentrated effort to do it! As tomorrow Jack is going to be 1! Where has that time gone? I'll tell you. Feeding, crying, sleeping, crying, pooping whilst crying, feeding, playing, playing, feeding, playing, crying, feeding, giggling, smiling, falling down, falling up, crying, laughing, feeding!

Its been amazing and exhausting. Mostly amazing but the exhaustion was still there! He is so amazing and everyday I have watched his cheeky personality grow. He loves his mummy and daddy. I get snotty dribbling kisses every night and every morning.

I'm sorry this will be a short and sweet post as I have washing up to do and Jacks cakes and... JACK NOT THE BIN PLEASE!... have to sort the clothing out as well... I think Jacks destroyed some thing. Cool.

Take it eas... JACK!...easy!

Ellie x

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Jack and I share the same birthday! :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously a day where legends are born 😉😁 xxx

      Delete